Stewart Royal Modern Homespun Wool-Blend Tartan Fly Plaid
- SKU: FLY-IS-2664
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Assorted Tartan Stuff, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST S
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
36″x 54″ Standard Fringe. Lighter color than our other Stewart Royals.
- Our Homespun fly plaid handmade in the USA.
- It features an authentic and historically accurate looking light weight fabric.
- This fly plaid matches our casual kilts, formal kilts, and phillabegs to complete your outfit.
- Choose from 90+ ancient and modern tartan, both clan and non-clan.
Only 1 left in stock
Stewart Royal Modern Homespun Wool-Blend Tartan Fly Plaid – 36″x 54″
Custom made just for you, these wool-blend tartan fly plaids are the perfect addition to our casual kilts, formal kilts, and Phillabegs. Brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back, fly plaids are perfect for formal Celtic attire. These authentic fly plaids are woven with a wool-blend fabric and made in the USA. Show off your Scottish heritage with your clan tartan, or choose between 90+ other options to match your kilt, customizing your fringe to how you want it too! With both standard and extra-large sizes, you’ll be able to find the perfect fly plaid to fit your needs.
Handwoven on old-world looms, our signature and budget-friendly homespun tartan has a more authentic and historically accurate look than modern, machine-made tartan and creates a rustic, looser weave.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Beer is Proof T-Shirt, pre-shrunk and made from high quality 100% cotton for a great feel and fit
If you love beer, like we love beer, this T-Shirt is for you. They also make the perfect gift for that beer lover in your life
Made in the USA for quality assurance and comes in M, L, 2XL, and 3XL (Add $2.00 for 2XL, 3XL)
Three color printing for a classic and subtly distinctive look
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use