Homespun Wool Blend Tartan
This authentic, homespun wool blend tartan is the ideal fabric you need for crafting your next Ancient Kilt, Great Kilt, Phillabeg, or anything created for reenactment! Woven by hand on old-world looms, this tartan has an authentic ancient look and feel. Pulls, blemishes, and snags give this tartan its hand-made, artisanal character. Weighing only 10 or 11 ounces, this lightweight wool blend tartan offers more warmth than you would think. If you’re looking for quality tartan sold by the yard, look no further than this homespun tartan to craft your next Celtic garment!
Just a reminder — tartan is not returnable, so please order a swatch first if you are unsure.
- Authentic homespun wool blend tartan hand-woven on ancient-style looms for a traditional look and feel
- Weighs approximately 10/11 ounces and measures 52-54 inches wide, is lightweight, but offers comfort and warmth
- The traditional style of this tartan makes it perfect for Ancient Kilts, Great Kilts, Phillabegs, or other accessories meant for reenactment
- Pleats easily by hand for added simplicity
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap