MacLeod of Harris Medium Weight Fly Plaid
Wear the traditional fly plaids to display your tartan in style. A fly plaid looks great with any kilt, whether the occasion calls for you to dress casual or formal. It is worn brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back.
- Medium weight premium wool tartan
- Woven in Scotland – Made in the U.S.A.
- Measures approximately 36″ x 58″
|Choose Your Tartan||
MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Part of a traditional kilted outfit. Choose between hundreds of historical or modern tartans
- Made in Scotland, handmade in the USA using medium weight (12 or 13 oz) premium wool
- Choose between standard sizes (approximately 36 inches x 54 inches) and extra-large (approximately 54 inches x 54 inches)
- Choose between a fringed or knotted finish
Special Order. Please allow 6 -12 weeks for delivery. Please click here for important information about Special Order items.
- Recommended as an accessory to match your kilt
- Brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back
- Woven in Scotland – Made by us in the U.S.A.
- Your choice of lengths and finishes to match your style
- Our Light Weight Premium Wool Fly Plaid is woven in Scotland and handmade in the USA.
- Choose between standard (36 inches x 58 inches) or XL (54 inches x 58 inches).
- Made with 100% premium lightweight wool (11 or 12 oz), this accessory is available in a fringed or knotted finish.
- The perfect accessory for your casual or formal kilt or phillabeg, it brooches at the shoulder and flows back nicely.
- Our Homespun fly plaid handmade in the USA.
- It features an authentic and historically accurate looking light weight fabric.
- This fly plaid matches our casual kilts, formal kilts, and phillabegs to complete your outfit.
- Choose from 90+ ancient and modern tartan, both clan and non-clan.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality