MacDonald Modern Tartan Blanket/Throw – Poly/Viscose Wool-Free – 2.5 yards
- SKU: BLANKET-IS-2698
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Assorted Tartan Stuff, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST M
- Tags: Poly Viscose, Wool Free
Tartan Blanket/Throw – Poly/Viscose Wool-Free – 2.5 yards
Only 1 left in stock
Tartan Blanket/Throw – Poly/Viscose Wool-Free
You will love that this Tartan Blanket consist of polyester and viscose(Rayon) because you can toss it in the washer when it gets dirty.* For this reason, it makes a great little picnic blanket. This combination of fibers also gives this blanket water resistance, fire resistance, extra absorbency without feeling wet (bring on the rain!), warmth even when wet, and felting and pilling resistance. Wear this blanket as a shawl or lap blanket while watching sheep herding demonstrations on a cold, rainy day at the fair. However, it doesn’t replace a trusty umbrella, of course. Choose from 3 sizes: 2, 2.5, and 3 yards.
- Fabric woven in Scotland.
- 2 inch long fringe
- Available in over 80 tartans
- 2 Yard (60 x 70 inches)
- 2.5 Yard (60 x 90 inches)
- 3 Yard (60 x 108 inches)
About the Tartan Fabric
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
* Care Instructions
- Machine wash (preferably on a gentle cycle with cool or cold water).
- Machine dry (preferably on a cool setting with less movement) or hang dry.
- Wash with a wool soak or wash that contains lanolin in order to maintain the water and fire resistance. Lanolin is the natural oil from sheep’s wool (something like the oil that coats your hair after not showering for three days).
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan