MacDonald Modern Tartan Blanket/Throw – Poly/Viscose Wool-Free – 2.5 yards
- SKU: BLANKET-IS-2698
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Assorted Tartan Stuff, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST M
- Tags: Poly Viscose, Wool Free
Tartan Blanket/Throw – Poly/Viscose Wool-Free – 2.5 yards
Only 1 left in stock
Tartan Blanket/Throw – Poly/Viscose Wool-Free
You will love that this Tartan Blanket consist of polyester and viscose(Rayon) because you can toss it in the washer when it gets dirty.* For this reason, it makes a great little picnic blanket. This combination of fibers also gives this blanket water resistance, fire resistance, extra absorbency without feeling wet (bring on the rain!), warmth even when wet, and felting and pilling resistance. Wear this blanket as a shawl or lap blanket while watching sheep herding demonstrations on a cold, rainy day at the fair. However, it doesn’t replace a trusty umbrella, of course. Choose from 3 sizes: 2, 2.5, and 3 yards.
- Fabric woven in Scotland.
- 2 inch long fringe
- Available in over 80 tartans
- 2 Yard (60 x 70 inches)
- 2.5 Yard (60 x 90 inches)
- 3 Yard (60 x 108 inches)
About the Tartan Fabric
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
* Care Instructions
- Machine wash (preferably on a gentle cycle with cool or cold water).
- Machine dry (preferably on a cool setting with less movement) or hang dry.
- Wash with a wool soak or wash that contains lanolin in order to maintain the water and fire resistance. Lanolin is the natural oil from sheep’s wool (something like the oil that coats your hair after not showering for three days).
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap
Track List :
- Gallant Murray
- Katy Cruel
- Rambling Pitchfork / Gallagher’s Frolics / Black Rogue
- Peggy Gordon
- Failing Into Walpole’s Marsh
- Hard Times
- Piper on the Hob
- Follow me to Carlow
- Stick to the Craythur
- Eyes on the Prize
- Out on the Ocean
- Spancil Hill
- White Rabbit ( Grace Slick)
- The Parting Glass