Graham of Montrose Modern Tartan Flag – Homespun Wool Blend
- SKU: FLAG-IS-2351
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST G, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Assorted Tartan Stuff
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Choice of over 80 homespun wool blend tartans to display your family history and ancestry
- Made to order in the USA and measures 56 inches by 36 inches
- Stands the test of time—all unfinished edges are roll-hemmed for durability
- Hang it on any standard flag pole with your choice of three grommets or a flag pole sleeve
Only 1 left in stock
Homespun Wool Blend Tartan Flags
Your clan tartan is more than just a pattern. It’s a symbol of your heritage and your descendants! Your ancestors proudly displayed these tartans, and you can, too, when you raise this tartan flag, made with your choice of over 80 homespun wool blend tartans.
This affordable tartan flag is made-to-order in the USA. All unfinished edges are roll-hemmed, so not only will it look good, but it will stand the test of time (much like your Scottish pride)!
This flag measures 56 inches by 36 inches and will fit standard flag poles.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Choose from sizes medium-3XL—our cotton t-shirts are always pre-shrunk, so choose with confidence knowing you won’t lose any size in the wash
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history