Gordon Modern Light Weight Premium Wool Tartan Remnant 60 X 60 in
- SKU: REMNANT-IS-2289
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST G, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Assorted Tartan Stuff
- Tags: Light Weight, Made in Scotland, Wool
Out of stock
Made from 100% pure new wool, woven in Scotland. This is the same tartan most of you are familiar with, used in modern, tailored, formal kilts. This is your best option if you are looking for a specific tartan, as there are over 500 available. We work with 5 different mills in Scotland to bring you the widest selection possible. All tartans are double width (58-60 inches wide) unless otherwise specified.
(10/11oz.) Light weight 100% premium wool, woven in Scotland. Woven 58-60 in. wide (double-width). Made specifically for modern style formal or casual kilt making.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches