Medium Weight Premium Wool Tartan – 32″ Wide – Priced per yard
Medium Weight Premium Wool Tartan made from 100% pure new wool, woven in Scotland. This is the same tartan most of you are familiar with, used in modern, tailored, formal kilts. This is your best option if you are looking for a specific tartan, as there are over 500 available. All tartans are double width (54-60 inches wide) unless otherwise specified.
- 100% pure new wool, woven in Scotland
- (12/13oz.) Medium weight
- 500 tartan available
- Woven in Scotland by Lochcarron of Scotland
(12/13oz.) Medium weight 100% premium wool, woven in Scotland. Woven 54 in. wide (double-width). Made specifically for modern style formal or casual kilt making. Medium weight tartan is a good compromise between light and heavy weight tartan. If your tartan is available in medium weight, we recommend it for casual and formal kilts. Also makes nice ancient kilts and phillabegs, but can be heavy when used for great kilts.
Just a reminder — tartan is not returnable, so please order a swatch first if you are unsure.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan