Clark Ancient Poly-Viscose 2-Inch Tartan Dog Collar and Leash Set
- SKU: COLLAR-IS-2459
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST C, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Assorted Tartan Stuff, Clearance Accessories
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose, Wool Free
- Collar and leash set in high-quality woven poly/viscose (65/35) blend, wool-free, and custom made to order
- Collar is 2 inches wide, and leash is 1 inch wide and 56 inches long
- Find your family’s ancestral tartan and match your pup to your kilt
- High-quality ABS plastic and nickel-plated hardware for additional security to keep your dog safe and by your side
Only 1 left in stock
Poly/Viscose 2-Inch Tartan Dog Collar and Leash Set – Fits about 16″ to 20″
Bring your furry family members to the fair or for a neighborhood walk in Celtic style with a Poly-Viscose 2-Inch Tartan Dog Collar and Leash Set! Whether you’ve got a small or an extra-large dog, customize the neck size to find the perfect and secure fit. For reference, the collar is 2 inches wide, while the leash is 1 inch wide and 56 inches long. Additionally, add an optional Martingale or no-slip collar feature. Since your furry friend is part of the family, why not deck them out in your family’s tartan? You’ll love bringing your pup to the next fair or Celtic event with beautiful accessories like these!
How to Measure
Just measure comfortably around your dog’s neck where they usually wear their collar. Round-up to the nearest inch.
More Information About Options
The martingale-style choke-collar is considered a more humane option to the traditional choke-collar. It is especially useful for dog breeds that have heads the same size as or smaller than their neck. It is designed to fit loose and comfortable, but when the dog pulls against the leash, it tightens gently.
The collars pictured have both the plastic buckles and the choke option, which is a good option for most dogs. If you don’t think you need the choke option, you can order the traditional buckle-only design instead. All three options allow some adjustability, so the collar will fit just right.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches