Black and White Rabbit Fur Sporran
Wear this black and white rabbit fur sporran and stand out at your next formal event! Made with black rabbit fur and white tassels, on a black leather. Decorated with a leather targe on the front, and a chrome cantle top. This sporran opens from the top to allow easy access to your stuff inside. A convenient snap closure keeps this sporran securely closed.
- Good-quality black leather sporran
- Decorative leather targe on the front
- Black rabbit fur with white tassels
- Chrome cantle
- Top opening for easy access
- Snap closure
What is a Sporran?
The sporran, Scottish Gaelic for “purse”, a traditional part of Scottish Highland dress, is a pouch that performs the same function as pockets on the pocketless kilt. Made of leather or fur, the ornamentation of the sporran is chosen to complement the formality of dress worn with it. Modern use is to hold your phone, flask, and wallet.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Knee-high boots made from premium, high-quality leather, soft but sturdy leather uppers, and comfortable insoles
- 18 inches tall and available in men’s sizes 5-15 for a perfect fit for everyone
- The lace-up, split-side design allows for easy on and off; great for larger calves
- Constructed for style, durability, and all-day comfort; perfect for Renaissance Fairs and Celtic festivals
Some of our Favorites-
Carol of Bells/Puer Natus in Bethlehem
Greensleeves(What Child is This
We Three Kings
Silent Night/The Apple Tree Wassail