Basic Leather Sporran
A good basic leather sporran. Affordable and functional. Plain black leather with three leather tassels. A great starter or sports sporran. Made from Bovine, light weight and enough room for keys, your phone, and slim wallet.
- Affordable and functional
- Plain black leather with 3 tassels
- Great starter or sports sporran
What is a Sporran?
The sporran, Scottish Gaelic for “purse”, a traditional part of Scottish Highland dress, is a pouch that performs the same function as pockets on the pocketless kilt. Made of leather or fur, the ornamentation of the sporran is chosen to complement the formality of dress worn with it. Modern use is to hold your phone, flask, and wallet.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Some of our Favorites-
Good King Wenceslas/We Three Kings/On Christmas Night
What Child is This/Cold and Raw/Greensleeves Jig
Jingle Bells/Shandon Bells
The Holly and The Ivy/The Ivy Leaf
Auld Lang Syne
- Knee-high boots made from premium, high-quality leather, soft but sturdy leather uppers, and comfortable insoles
- 18 inches tall and available in men’s sizes 5-15 for a perfect fit for everyone
- The lace-up, split-side design allows for easy on and off; great for larger calves
- Constructed for style, durability, and all-day comfort; perfect for Renaissance Fairs and Celtic festivals