White Poly/Micro Jacobite Kilt Shirts
- SKU: SHIRT-IS-2695
- Categories: Clothing and Kilts, Ren Fair Collection, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Shirts, Seasonal Collections
- Tag: Jacobite
Brand New Shirts. Clearance because we don’t keep this color in stock.
- Jacobite kilt shirt made from a luxurious and comfortable polyester microfiber
- Choose between off-white or black, with colorfast so colors won’t fade
- Available in sizes S-3X to ensure the perfect fit for everyone
- Features lace-up front with grommets for a traditional design
If you have a kilt, you need a kilt shirt. These Jacobite kilt shirts are made from a soft, luxurious polyester/microfiber blend, making sure you’re comfortable all day long – you might wear this every day once you’ve tried it! Complete your Celtic look with this traditional kilt shirt, perfect for formal or casual wear. Be sure to impress at the next Renaissance Fair, ceilidh celebrations, or other festivals!
With colorfast technology, you don’t need to worry about your colors fading over time or with regular wear. This versatile kilt shirt is designed for a loose fit and is an affordable, traditional, and comfortable must-have to every modern Highland outfit!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Choose from sizes medium-3XL—our cotton t-shirts are always pre-shrunk, so choose with confidence knowing you won’t lose any size in the wash
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use