O’Course I’m Scottish! T-Shirt
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
Angus MacKilt, our loveable ol’ Scottish curmudgeon with a proud heritage is at it again. Wear one of his shirts and display your proud heritage as well. Designs are screen printed on good quality, pre-shrunk, 100% cotton T-shirts.
Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our Black T-Shirt Scotch: Makin’ White Men Dance Since 1494 is a fun, high-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt.
- These shirts feature the infamous Celtic Croft slogan: “Scotch: Makin’ White Men Dance Since 1494”
- T-shirts come pre-shrunk. Be confident these shirts, available in sizes M-3X, and will never shrink in the wash.
- Wear it oversized or in a more fitted style. It’s perfect for scotch drinkers and hopeless dancers on your list.
- Discontinued. Available only while supplies last.
- Outlandish fan gear for OUTLANDER fans, it’s the 100% cotton black graphic print What’s better than Jamie in a Kilt? T-Shirt (Ladies’ Sizes)
- The answer, of course, is, “That’s Jamie out of his kilt!” Don’t worry about shrinkage—our cotton t-shirts come pre-shrunk
- Made in the USA and screen-printed for added durability, choose from women’s sizes S, M, 2XL, and 3XL
- Available for a limited time so get your OUTLANDER fan gear while it’s hot
Clearance – Older Design
- Inspired by Outlander
- Standard-cut unisex T-shirt
- Pre-shrunk 100% Cotton
- Screen-printed by hand in the USA
- Outlandish fan gear!