Black T-shirt Scotch: Makin’ White Men Dance Since 1494 – Size M
- Our Black T-Shirt Scotch: Makin’ White Men Dance Since 1494 is a fun, high-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt.
- These shirts feature the infamous Celtic Croft slogan: “Scotch: Makin’ White Men Dance Since 1494”
- T-shirts come pre-shrunk. Be confident these shirts, available in sizes M-3X, and will never shrink in the wash.
- Wear it oversized or in a more fitted style. It’s perfect for scotch drinkers and hopeless dancers on your list.
Only 2 left in stock
C’mon – you know it’s true. This high-quality black t-shirt comes with our infamous slogan Scotch: Makin’ White Men Dance Since 1494. 100% cotton and made in the USA, this t-shirt is the perfect gift for any of your scotch-drinking or poorly-dancing friends. Available in sizes M-3X to suit your size and styling of the t-shirt.
The first use of Scotch in a Celtic context is recorded in the Exchequer Rolls of Scotland, 1st of June 1494. It’s considered to be the industry’s founding document. This t-shirt is a piece of history. Really – we’re laughing with you.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap