MacDonald of the Isles Modern – Light Weight Premium Wool Tartan Sash
- SKU: SASH-IS-2551
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Ladieswear, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST M, Tartan Sashes, Stoles and Wraps
- Tags: Light Weight, Made in Scotland, Wool
- Made in Scotland using premium, lightweight wool (11 ounces), making this tartan sash both comfortable and fashionable
- Choose between over 500 modern and ancient clan and non-clan tartans to display your heritage
- Versatile, simple, and matches every outfit—pair it with jeans, a kilt, or a gown!
- Measures approximately 11 inches by 90 inches
Only 1 left in stock
Whether you’re wearing jeans, a kilt, or a gown, add a little tartan, and a little Scottish pride, to your outfit. You will not believe how versatile this tartan sash can be! It makes every outfit a Celtic outfit and an opportunity to display your heritage with pride.
With over 500 modern and ancient tartans to choose from, you can honor your unique family history and heritage.
It is made from lightweight premium wool, which means that you can accessorize your outfit without feeling bulky or weighed down. Be cool, comfortable, and fashionable the next time you step out!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches
Track List :
- Gallant Murray
- Katy Cruel
- Rambling Pitchfork / Gallagher’s Frolics / Black Rogue
- Peggy Gordon
- Failing Into Walpole’s Marsh
- Hard Times
- Piper on the Hob
- Follow me to Carlow
- Stick to the Craythur
- Eyes on the Prize
- Out on the Ocean
- Spancil Hill
- White Rabbit ( Grace Slick)
- The Parting Glass