Spirit of Scotland Homespun Wool Blend Kilt for Kids – 20W 11L
- SKU: KGBK2-IS-2145
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST S, Clearance Kilts, Off the Rack Specials – Quality Kilts
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
The Good Basic Kilt for Kids
The Good Basic Kilt for Kids is perfect for growing children. Made to order for boys and girls. Now your kiddo can get a kilt to match daddy’s kilt!
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Measure the kilt-waist at the navel.
- For boys, measure the length from the kilt-waist to the bottom of the knee (to build in a little extra growing room).
- For girls, measure from the kilt-waist to any desired length (up to the maximum allowed).
About the Fabric
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes, and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is handwoven, these flaws are a natural part of its character.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Spirit of Scotland Modern
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Learn to Put Together Complete Sentences
- Commonly Used Phrases
- A Variety of Common Topics
- Aimed at Recent Beginners
- Meant to Improve Speaking Skills
- Video Footage of Native Speakers
- Includes Quizes
- Play Games to Earn Points and Awards