MacLean of Duart Weathered Quality Wool Blend Kilt – 48W 22L
- SKU: ZKILT-IS-2735
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Kilts, LIST M, Off the Rack Specials – Quality Kilts
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Made from 5 yards homespun wool blend tartan
- Fully lined with 3 traditional straps and buckles
- Off the rack special price
- MacLean of Duart Weathered 48″ waist 22″ length
Only 1 left in stock
Quality Wool Blend Kilt
Our Quality Wool Blend Kilt is great for athletes, casual wear, first-time buyers, or those on a budget. This kilt is great to have in your closet as an extra kilt to save wear and tear on your nicer kilts. They are also so nice we use them for your rentals and many customers use them for weddings and other formal occasions. Made from 4-6 yards of our Homespun wool-blend tartan (55/45 blend of polyester & wool). Machine-stitched pleats are each about 1″ wide, and 3-4″ deep. Fully lined with three straps and buckles and belt loops, makes these kilts hard to tell the difference from those that are made in Scotland.
- Homespun wool-blend
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan
- Fully Lined
- Three straps and buckles (no velcro)
- Belt loops
- Made to fit because one size does not fit all
- 70+ Tartans so choose from
HOWEVER, please keep in mind that this is NOT a custom tailored kilt, so it will most likely not fit as if it was tailored for you. The waist and hip size is about the same. If your hip measurement is more than 4 inches larger than your waist, then the kilt may not fit well.
About the Fabric
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is hand woven, these flaws are a natural part of it’s character.
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, for a more casual look, many men prefer to wear their kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Learn to Put Together Complete Sentences
- Commonly Used Phrases
- A Variety of Common Topics
- Aimed at Recent Beginners
- Meant to Improve Speaking Skills
- Video Footage of Native Speakers
- Includes Quizes
- Play Games to Earn Points and Awards
Beer is Proof T-Shirt, pre-shrunk and made from high quality 100% cotton for a great feel and fit
If you love beer, like we love beer, this T-Shirt is for you. They also make the perfect gift for that beer lover in your life
Made in the USA for quality assurance and comes in M, L, 2XL, and 3XL (Add $2.00 for 2XL, 3XL)
Three color printing for a classic and subtly distinctive look