Irish Green Acrylikilts™ – In Stock Ready to Ship
- SKU: KACR-IRISH
- Categories: Featured, Irish Favorites, Irish Tartan Kilts, Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST I, Clearance Kilts, Off the Rack Specials – Quality Kilts, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Last Min Halloween Ideas
- Tags: Acrylic, Irish
- Irish Green Acrylikilts™ – In Stock Ready To Ship, are fully-lined 100% acrylic kilts, making them an affordable and durable option
- These lightweight kilts feature 3 straps and buckles and 2 ¼ inch belt loops, providing optimal versatility and practicality
- Lightweight but tough, this kilt is ideal for most casual contexts
- Available in classic Irish Green, as well as a variety of other tartans, select this kilt to match your individual taste
In-Stock Special, Ready to Ship
Irish Green Acrylikilts™ are affordable and versatile, perfect for active folks and first-timers alike. This kilt is a lightweight, 100% acrylic garment that makes kilt-wearing uncomplicated and comfortable. Fully-lined with straps, buckles, and belt loops, you can wear it on a hike or to your next Highland Games. Wear it in classic Irish Green, or choose from a range of tartans. Acrylikilts™ have a durable quality that makes them an ideal casual-wear kilt. These kilts are an unfussy way to cultivate a stylish appearance at almost any event. Look good and feel good as you move, work, or celebrate, whether you’re an athlete, a novice, or anything in between.
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, for a more casual look, many men prefer to wear their kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you as it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Because this is a stock item, it’s easy — if your kilt doesn’t fit right, simply return it for a refund or exchange.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
38 waist 19 length, 30 waist 21 length, 30 waist 23 length, 32 waist 21 length, 32 waist 23 length, 34 waist 21 length, 34 waist 23 length, 36 waist 21 length, 36 waist 23 length, 38 waist 21 length, 38 waist 23 length, 40 waist 21 length, 40 waist 23 length, 42 waist 21 length, 42 waist 23 length, 44 waist 21 length, 44 waist 23 length, 44 waist 25 length, 46 waist 21 length, 46 waist 23 length, 48 waist 21 length, 48 waist 23 length, 50 waist 21 length, 50 waist 23 length, 52 waist 21 length, 52 waist 23 length
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Made in Scotland, the Clan Crest Tartan Whisky glass offers genuine authenticity – holds 6oz
- Feel the weight of these reliable, substantial glasses when you hold them; the perfect gift for a whiskey enthusiast
- Choose from over 80 clan crests printed in full, vibrant color for an eye-catching, heirloom-quality addition to your home bar
- Save 10% when you purchase a set of 4
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
- Kids-size Jacobite kilt shirt made in Scotland
- 100% white cotton keeps your kids cool and comfortable all day long
- Features lace-up fronts with grommets and matches our adult’s premium kilt shirt
- Choose from ages 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 for the right fit