Pride of Scotland Homespun Wool Blend Kilt 42W 24L
- SKU: KBW01-IS-2156
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST H, Clearance Kilts, Off the Rack Specials – Quality Kilts
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Pride of Scotland Wool Blend Tartan Kilt
- 42″ waist 24″ length
- Lined – Straps and Buckles – Belt Loops
- Off the rack special
Pride of Scotland Homespun Kilt 42″waist 24″length
In stock special
In stock special price.
Our Homespun Kilts are great for athletes, casual wear, first-time buyers, those on a budget, or as an extra kilt to save wear and tear on your nicer kilts. They are also nice enough that we have many customers use them for weddings and other formal occasions.
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is hand woven, these flaws are a natural part of it’s character.
Please measure before ordering. Clearance items are not returnable.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Heritage of Scotland
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap