Anderson Modern Homespun Wool Blend Kilt 56W 25L
- SKU: KBW01-IS-2161
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST A, Clearance Kilts, Off the Rack Specials – Quality Kilts
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Anderson Homespun wool-blend 56waist 25length
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan
- Lined – Three straps and buckles (no velcro) – Belt loops
- Off the Rack Special
Only 1 left in stock
Anderson Modern Homespun Kilt 56″waist 25″length
In stock special
In stock special price.
Our Homespun Kilts are great for athletes, casual wear, first-time buyers, those on a budget, or as an extra kilt to save wear and tear on your nicer kilts. They are also nice enough that we have many customers use them for weddings and other formal occasions.
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is hand woven, these flaws are a natural part of it’s character.
Please measure before ordering. Clearance items are not returnable.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches