U.S. Army Medium Weight 13oz Premium Wool Box Pleat Kilt – 42W 22L
- SKU: ZCO-KILT-2760
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Kilts, LIST A, LIST U-V, Off the Rack Specials - Premium Kilts
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Medium Weight, Wool
- This 5 Yard Medium Weight Premium Wool Casual Kilt is perfect for everyday wear
- Handcrafted by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland to your measurements for a perfect fit
- The medium weight kilt material is 100% premium wool for quality you can feel
- At 4-5 yards, this kilt uses less fabric than a formal kilt and is an affordable option that’s ideal for warmer climates
Only 1 left in stock
Medium Weight Premium Wool Kilt
The “Old Style” Box Pleat Kilt is a replication of the first style of tailored kilts that came into vogue in the early 1800’s. Made from 4-5 yards of material, complimented with larger “Box” pleats instead of “Knife” pleats. This kilt is one of the most comfortable you will ever wear, and you will be connecting to the kilted past wearing this tradition.
Kilt Measuring Instructions:
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, many people prefer to wear their Casual Kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist is more formal, but it will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality