MacMillan Black 5 Yard Poly Viscose Casual Kilt – 42W 21L
- SKU: ZCO-KILT-2755
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST M, Clearance Kilts, Off the Rack Specials - Premium Kilts
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose, Wool Free
- Lightweight premium wool so you do not have to compromise between authenticity and comfort
- Custom-made to your exact measurements by skilled Scottish kilt-makers and guaranteed by our RightFit Guarantee™
- Choose from our wide selection of tartans from eight woolen mills and customize with various add-ons to create your unique kilt
- Fully lined with three straps and buckles with belt loops
Out of stock
MacMillan Black 5 Yard Poly/Viscose Casual Kilt
Both affordable and light enough to wear comfortably in hot climates, our lightweight poly/viscose casual kilt is a stylish and practical choice! This kilt is made with 5 yards of tartan, instead of 8-9 yards in a formal kilt, with pleats machine-stitched and shallower and wider than a formal kilt.
However, you are not sacrificing any quality. Made with Scottish Poly/Viscose, it is fully lined and has three straps and buckles with belt loops. Authentically crafted in Scotland by skilled kiltmakers with our Scottish-woven lightweight tartans.
Kilt Measuring Instructions:
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, many people prefer to wear their Casual Kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist is more formal, but it will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches