Bruce Modern Medium Weight Premium Wool Casual Kilt – 36W 22L
- SKU: KC013-IS-1846
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST B, Clearance Kilts, Off the Rack Specials - Premium Kilts
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Medium Weight, Wool
Only 1 left in stock
Medium Weight Premium Wool Casual Kilt
Handcrafted to your measurements by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland. Made from medium-weight (12/13oz) 100% premium wool tartan, woven in Scotland.
The Casual Kilt is a really nice looking kilt! It’s also quite a bit less expensive than a formal kilt. You save money because it’s made with less fabric. Made with 4-5 yds of tartan (vs. 8-9 yds in a formal kilt). The pleats are machine stitched, and a bit shallower and wider than those of a formal kilt.
While there are more than 1,000 tartans to choose from, not all tartans are available in all weights. We work with 8 different woolen mills to bring you the largest possible selection. If your tartan is available in medium weight we generally recommend this weight for durability and crisper pleats.
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, many men prefer to wear their Casual Kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist is more formal, but it will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches