Brown Clan Modern Heavy Weight Premium Wool Formal Kilt – 44W 22.5L
- SKU: ZCO-KILT-2757
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Kilts, LIST B, Off the Rack Specials - Premium Kilts
- Tags: Heavy Weight, Made in Scotland, Wool
- This 9 Yard Heavyweight Premium Wool Kilt is heirloom quality, fully lined, and has three straps and buckles with belt loops
- Designed for posterity in mind with 8 to 9 yards of tartan fabric
- Woven from the best quality wool Scotland has to offer
- Custom-made especially for you with 8-9 yards of heavyweight (15/16oz.) 100% Premium wool
Only 1 left in stock
Hand crafted to your measurements by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland. Made from heavy weight (15/16oz) 100% premium wool tartan, woven in Scotland.
Formal Kilts have hand-stitched pleats, with lots of attention to detail, making these the nicest kilts available. Made with at least 8 yards of tartan, and constructed to last a lifetime.
Heavy weight kilts are more popular with bands and for very formal attire. The heavy weight tartan is more durable than any of the other tartans. If you are a member of a pipes & drums band, you may want to check with your quartermaster for the details of the weight, tartan and pleat option used in your band before ordering.
While there are more than 1,000 tartans to choose from, not all tartans are available in heavy weight. We work with 8 different woolen mills to bring you the largest possible selection. If your tartan is available in medium weight, we generally recommend this weight, but the decision is yours. A heavy weight kilt is definitely the most premium of premium wool kilts!
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurement will change.
- Measure comfortably around your middle, at your navel (belly button). This is your kilt waist. If you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have (like I do), you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the kilt waist).
- Measure from your kilt waist to about the middle of the knee.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality