MacKay Ancient Homespun Kilt 38W 25L
- SKU: KBSO1-IS-1906
- Categories: Clearance Kilts, A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance Kilts
- Tag: Clearance
Only 1 left in stockCompare
MacKay Ancient Good Basic Kilt 38W 25L
In stock special-condition new
In stock special price.
Our Good Basic Kilts are great for athletes, casual wear, first-time buyers, those on a budget, or as an extra kilt to save wear and tear on your nicer kilts. They are also nice enough that we have many customers use them for weddings and other formal occasions.
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is hand woven, these flaws are a natural part of it’s character.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made from good-quality, durable, cotton canvas.
- Affordable utility kilt design.
- Nice roomy pockets.
- D-rings and hooks for hanging flasks and stuff.
- Fastens securely with snaps inside and out.
- Belt loops fit up to a 2″ belt – Our Celtic Embossed Utility Kilt Belt is perfect for this job.