Douglas Grey Poly/Viscose Starter Kilt – 34W 23L
- Affordable and durable starter kilt that is perfect for casual occasions and athletic wear
- Made with poly/viscose blend that is wool-free and hypoallergenic
- Available in 34W/23L in the Douglas Gray modern tartan
- Fully lined with three good-quality leather straps and buckles and machine-stitched pleats are about 1-inch wide and 3 inches-4 inches deep
Poly/Viscose Starter Kilts
Save your formal kilts for formal events—this is great for athletes, for casual occasions, or if you need a starter kilt. Made with our poly/viscose blend, it is wool-free, hypoallergenic, and can stand up to some wear and tear. Affordable and durable, this budget kilt does not skimp on quality. It is fully lined with three good-quality leather straps and buckles. The pleats are machine-stitched and are about 1″ wide, and 3 inches-4 inches deep.
This kilt is in our stylish Douglas Grey modern tartan and has a classic, simple palette. It is available in the following size: 34W/23L.
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, for a more casual look, many men prefer to wear their kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!