Green Khromed Kilt – 39W 21L
- SKU: KCCRM-IS-1853
- Category: Off the Rack Specials - Utility Kilts
- Practical utility kilt made from good-quality, durable, and comfortable cotton canvas
- Comes with adjustable side pockets with snap closures to conveniently hold all your items
- Fastens securely with hooks for a snug fit with belt loops to fit any 2.25-inch belt
- Perfect for activewear, daily use, or festivals and features D-rings and hooks for hanging flasks and other items
Green Khromed Kilt™ – 32 Inch Waist, 21 Inch Length
New Condition, In-Stock Special
These Steampunk Kilts are our customers new favorites for Highland Games and Irish Fairs. These kilts are also great for bikers, hiking a wooded trail, strolling around the highland games, or just relaxing in your back yard with your favorite beverage.
Note – these are called “Chromed Utility Kilts” in our catalog!
- Made from good quality, durable, cotton canvas.
- Affordable utility kilt design.
- Nice roomy adjustable pockets.
- D-rings and hooks for hanging flasks and stuff.
- Fastens securely with hooks
- Belt loops fit up to a 2.25 inch belt. (Our Celtic Embossed Utility Kilt Belt is perfect for this job.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality canvas kilts are made for special-order and available in any of our Homespun Tartans to suit your style.
- Made from a heavy canvas with Homespun Wool Blend Pleats, perfect for the Highland Games, hiking, or other outdoor activities.
- Large pockets hold so many of your belongings. You’ll barely need a sporran.
- Fits waist sizes 30-58 inches, and lengths 19-25 inches—grab your measurements and look at our Right Fit™ Guarantee.