Buchanan Modern Hybrid Canvas and Tartan Utility Kilt – 38W 21L
- SKU: KILT-IS-2437
- Categories: Off the Rack Specials - Hybrid Kilts, Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST B, Clearance Kilts
- Tags: Canvas, Homespun, Utility, Wool Blend
Only 1 left in stock
Hybrid Canvas and Homespun Tartan Utility Kilt
If you’re looking for a kilt to wear for everyday casual occasions, these special-order hybrid canvas/tartan kilts are what you’re looking for! Crafted with high-quality canvas, with our homespun wool-blend tartan inside each pleat for a flash of color. These kilts are perfect for outdoor activities like hiking or fishing, or even attending the Highland Games. Equipped with two generous-sized pockets, these kilts keep all your belongings secure even while you’re active.
- High-quality canvas kilts are made for special-order and available in any of our Homespun Tartans to suit your style.
- Made from a heavy canvas with Homespun Wool Blend Pleats, perfect for the Highland Games, hiking, or other outdoor activities.
- Large pockets hold so many of your belongings. You’ll barely need a sporran.
- Fits waist sizes 30-58 inches, and lengths 19-25 inches.
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants’ waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Made in Scotland, the Clan Crest Tartan Whisky glass offers genuine authenticity – holds 6oz
- Feel the weight of these reliable, substantial glasses when you hold them; the perfect gift for a whiskey enthusiast
- Choose from over 80 clan crests printed in full, vibrant color for an eye-catching, heirloom-quality addition to your home bar
- Save 10% when you purchase a set of 4
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use