- You cannot add "CD - John Bottomley - Bagpipe Classics New and Old" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Brown Canvas Kilt 33″ waist 21″ length. In stock special. Condition: NEW
These kilts are great for hiking a wooded trail, strolling around the highland games, or just relaxing in your back yard with your favorite beverage.
- Made of durable and comfortable 100% cotton denim.
- Two large side pockets to hold your stuff.
- Fastens securely with straps, buckles, and snaps.
- Belt loops fit up to a 2″ belt. (Our Celtic Embossed Utility Kilt Belt is perfect for this job.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality