Pride of Scotland Tartan Homespun Kilted Mini Skirt 30W 14L
Cute, stylish and affordable! These kilted mini skirts are made from our budget-friendly homespun poly/wool blend.
If this color or size isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, see our Homespun Kilted Skirt page for more options.
Our Homespun tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes, and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is handwoven, these flaws are a natural part of its character.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Pride of Scotland
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Kilted mini skirt made from homespun tartan for a rustic, authentic look
- Features a luxurious and comfortable 55/45 polyester/wool blend
- Made-to-order just for you and is available in any waist size and any length up to 20 inches
- Choose from 80+ ancient and modern tartans, both clan and non-clan
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- Learn to Put Together Complete Sentences
- Commonly Used Phrases
- A Variety of Common Topics
- Aimed at Recent Beginners
- Meant to Improve Speaking Skills
- Video Footage of Native Speakers
- Includes Quizes
- Play Games to Earn Points and Awards