You Might Also Like
The Celtic Croft carries an array of rings for any occasion. Explore our 5 different categories of rings: Sterling Silver Rings, Stainless Steel Rings, Copper Rings, Gold Rings, and Clan Crest Rings. You’ll find that special ring right here. Click the following links to check out each ring.
Sterling Silver Rings:
Thistle Filigree Ring, Thistle Knot Ring. Opal Claddagh Ring, Endless Triquetra Ring. Celtic Cross Ring, Garnet Trinity Knot Ring. Entwined Celtic Heart Ring, Traditional Claddagh Ring, Emerald Claddagh Ring, Triquetra Claddagh Ring, Two Tone Woven Band, Silver Claddagh Celtic Knot Ring, Black Onyx Triquetra Ring, Opal Spiral Ring, Turquoise Celtic Triquetra Ring, Opal Filigree Ring, Tangled Celtic Knot Ring, Purple Triquetra Ring, Emerald Triquetra Knot Ring, Sterling Silver Celtic Weave Ring, Tree of Life Sterling Silver Ring, Entwined Love Knot Ring, Black Onyx Triquetra Celtic Knot Ring, Heart Knot Blue Opal Sterling Silver Ring, Large Celtic Knot Spinner Ring, and Turquoise Triquetra Ring.
Stainless Steel Rings:
Two Tone Triquetra Ring, Celtic Knot Spinner Ring, Interlacing Endless Knot Ring, Two Tone Celtic Braided Ring, Stainless Steel Amethyst CZ Triquetra Ring, Emerald Green CZ Trinity Knot Stainless Steel Ring, Celtic Knot Spinner Ring, Black Onyx Stainless Steel Triquetra Ring, Purple Mohave Turquoise Triquetra Ring, Mystic Crystal Celtic Knot Heart Ring, Tree of Life Stainless Steel Ring, Stainless Steel Eternity Knot Ring, Stainless Steel Triple Triquetra Ring, CZ Oval Solitaire Love Knot Ring, Dragon Claw Ring, Two Tone Enameled Triquetra Ring, Infinity Knot Ring, and Dragon’s Eye Ring.
Our one and only copper ring: Copper Celtic Knot Ring.
Mens 10K Gold Celtic Wedding Band, Womens 10K Gold Celtic Wedding Band, Womens Gold Claddagh Wedding Ring, Mens Gold Claddagh Wedding Ring, Womens 14K Gold Celtic Wedding Band, and Mens 14K Gold Celtic Wedding Band.
Lastly, our Sterling Silver Clan Crest Ring will have you representing your clan in style.
7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Celtic swirl design shows the Celtic knot and interlacing patterns that have been part of our heritage for centuries
- Made with solid cast brass and given an antiqued chrome-plated finish
- Measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belt buckles (2.25 inches wide)
- Sturdy and well-made, but light enough to wear all day long (even if you’re dancing!)
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches