Celtic Heart Shamrock Sterling Silver Necklace
- SKU: JNS31
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Celtic Necklaces, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Jewelry, Earrings and Pendants
- Tags: Celtic Knot, Heart, Shamrock, Sterling Silver
Out of stock
Discontinued: Available while supplies last
Sterling Silver Shamrock knot necklace. Approx. 1 1/8″ across. Includes an 18″ plated silver chain.
The word shamrock originated from the Irish word, “seamrog”, which means “summer plant. In ancient times, even before the shamrock was associated with St. Patrick, the Druids considered the resiliency of the shamrock to thrive even in the highest altitudes as a sign of life. They considered shamrocks as symbols of motherhood and joy also and had often used them in Celtic rituals.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
According to Celtic mythology, the first ever tree was an Oak named Bile. From this tree fell two acorns that rooted deep within the Earth and later became the God Dagda and the Goddess Bridhid.
- Medium braid (12 gauge)
- Approximately 5/16 inch (8 mm) thick
- Strong and flexible
- Hand-crafted in bronze or silver
- Elegant Claddagh ring made with sterling silver
- Features a heart-shaped white oval, the Irish symbol of love and friendship
- Available in sizes 4-11
- Classic and affordable and makes an excellent gift
- Perfect ring for a handfasting ceremony
With our Ash Leaf Arm Ring, you can wear a branch of the World Tree around your arm and stay connected with the underworld, middle earth, and the spiritual realm!
Our Ash Leaf Arm Ring is constructed with a medium braid of wire, and is approximately 5/16” (8mm) thick. It is available in both bronze and sterling silver.