Celtic Heart Shamrock Sterling Silver Necklace
- SKU: JNS31
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Celtic Necklaces, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Jewelry, Earrings and Pendants
- Tags: Celtic Knot, Heart, Shamrock, Sterling Silver
Only 1 left in stock
Discontinued: Available while supplies last
Sterling Silver Shamrock knot necklace. Approx. 1 1/8″ across. Includes an 18″ plated silver chain.
The word shamrock originated from the Irish word, “seamrog”, which means “summer plant. In ancient times, even before the shamrock was associated with St. Patrick, the Druids considered the resiliency of the shamrock to thrive even in the highest altitudes as a sign of life. They considered shamrocks as symbols of motherhood and joy also and had often used them in Celtic rituals.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Ravens figured heavily in Celtic mythology and legend. They were linked to darkness and death, especially the death of warriors in combat – an obvious reflection of its tendency to eat carrion, plenty of which is to be found in the aftermath of battle.
- Trinity Knot Set of earrings and necklace is the beautiful sterling silver accessory set to finish off any outfit
- The Trinity Knot, or triskele, is emblematic of all things in threes, such as the Celtic trinity, and is prolific in Celtic and early Christian artwork
- The pendant measures ¾ inch wide and the earrings ½ inch wide
- The set comes with a sterling silver chain and a complimentary clear-top gift box