Protection Bind Rune Pewter Pendant
- SKU: PENDANT-CL-2274
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Clearance Jewelry, Earrings and Pendants
- Tags: Pewter, Rune
- Feel at ease with the combined force of Algiz and Sowulo resting against your skin.
- Comfortable in its weight and size, this protection rune is 29mm wide and 24mm high.
- Made of beautiful pewter, this rune of protection hangs around your neck on a supple and adjustable 30-inch leather thong.
- Like many bind runes, this protection piece combines the strength of two symbols to maximize your sense of ease and peace.
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Protection Bind Rune Pewter Pendant – Retired Displays. Dirty/Scratched Cases. Pendants themselves are in good condition.
Algiz, the rune translated to “the elk,” has long been known for its protection offering. When bound with Sowulo, the rune of inner strength and powerful self-confidence serves as a protector to its wearer. We have always known that a team is stronger together than one held apart. Thus, the bind rune was created. Bind runes combine two complementary forces of good, helping the wearer navigate our world with conviction. Made of fine pewter and hanging on a soft and strong leather thong, this protection bind rune is a wonderful daily piece for any outfit. Feel at ease knowing you are part of a protected force.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Learn to Put Together Complete Sentences
- Commonly Used Phrases
- A Variety of Common Topics
- Aimed at Recent Beginners
- Meant to Improve Speaking Skills
- Video Footage of Native Speakers
- Includes Quizes
- Play Games to Earn Points and Awards
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches