Peace and Happiness Bind Rune Pewter Pendant
- SKU: PENDANT-CL-2275
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Clearance Jewelry, Earrings and Pendants
- Tags: Pewter, Rune
- The Peace and Happiness Bind Rune Pendant is a pewter pendant made in the UK for true Celtic authenticity
- Engraved with a symbol that combines the Wunjo, Berkana, and Kano runes, which some believe promote harmony and dispel negativity
- This rune pendant measures 29mm wide by 24mm high and hangs on an adjustable 30-inch long leather strap
- Bring happiness into the home as this bind rune promises when you gift this necklace in a flock-lined window box
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Peace and Happiness Bind Rune Pewter Pendant – Retired Displays. Dirty/Scratched Cases. Pendants themselves are in good condition.
The Peace and Happiness Bind Rune Pendant is a pewter pendant engraved with a runic symbol on an adjustable black leather thong.
The use of bind runes is ancient, probably rising simultaneously with the use of runes as an alphabet. Essentially, a bind rune is a symbol composed of several runes overlaid, one on top of another, to form a single character. There is a belief that the harmony of life by the Wunjo rune, combined with Berkana and Kano runes, dispels negative energies and brings happiness into the home. This piece comes in a flock-lined acetate window box and is certain to bring joy when given as a gift.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches