Small Spiral Silver Ring
- SKU: JRF02
- Categories: Gold and Silver Rings, Clearance Celtic Rings, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Jewelry, Clearance Rings
- Tags: Spiral, Sterling Silver
- Face Height: 7 mm (0.28 inch)
- Metal Material: Sterling Silver
- The Spiral of Life; The tri-spiral, otherwise known as the “Spiral of Life”, is found on many ancient Irish stone carvings.
- Most scholars believe the spiral of life represents the cycle of life, death, and rebirth.
Small Spiral Silver Ring – On sale while supplies last
Face Height: 7 mm (0.28 inch)
Metal Material: Sterling Silver
The Spiral of Life; The tri-spiral, otherwise known as the “Spiral of Life”, is found on many ancient Irish stone carvings.
Most scholars believe the spiral of life represents the cycle of life, death, and rebirth.
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- Celtic swirl design shows the Celtic knot and interlacing patterns that have been part of our heritage for centuries
- Made with solid cast brass and given an antiqued chrome-plated finish
- Measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belt buckles (2.25 inches wide)
- Sturdy and well-made, but light enough to wear all day long (even if you’re dancing!)
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use