Claddagh Stainless Steel Ring – Discontinued – On sale while supplies last
This beautiful, Claddagh ring is a must-have for any lover of Irish culture and heritage! Featuring two hands clasping a heart with a crown, the Irish Claddagh symbol represents love, friendship, and loyalty. This traditional symbol makes this ring a meaningful gift for a friend or loved one
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Made in Scotland, the Clan Crest Tartan Whisky glass offers genuine authenticity – holds 6oz
- Feel the weight of these reliable, substantial glasses when you hold them; the perfect gift for a whiskey enthusiast
- Choose from over 80 clan crests printed in full, vibrant color for an eye-catching, heirloom-quality addition to your home bar
- Save 10% when you purchase a set of 4
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap