This Celtic Knot ring is beautifully crafted in sterling silver.
The “Celtic Knot” is a stylized graphical representation of knots and braids used for decoration. Most commonly attributed to the ancient Celts, the art form is also commonly found in Norse and even Egyptian artifacts.
Spirals, step patterns, and key patterns are dominant motifs in Celtic art before the Christian influence on the Celts, which began around 450. These designs found their way into early Christian manuscripts and artwork with the addition of depictions from life, such as animals, plants and even humans. In the beginning, the patterns were intricate interwoven cords, called plaits (braids), which can also be found in other areas of Europe, such as Italy, in the 6th century. A fragment of a Gospel Book, now in the Durham Cathedral library and created in northern Britain in the 7th century, contains the earliest example of true knotted designs in the Celtic manner.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Track List :
- Scarborough Fair
- Paddy’s Green Shamrock Shore
- Sporting Days of Eater
- She Moved Through The Fair
- Carolan’s Dream
- Over The Rainbow
- O’Keefes Slide
- Captain O’Kane
- Pretty Maid Milking Her Cow
- My Heart Will Go On
- Swallowtail Jig
- Poetry of the Pines
- May Morning Dew
- Forget Not Yet
- Too-rah Loo-rah
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.