The three spirals on the Triskelion symbol are believed to represent the three worlds: The present physical realm, The spirit world of ancestors and The celestial world of the sun, moon, stars and planets.
The flowing knot design represents the Celt’s all-important number three along with endless lines with no visible point of start or finish.
The Celtic Triskelion meaning revolves around strength and progress and the ability to move forward and overcome adversity (represented by the appearance of movement in the symbol).
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- Heavy Weight Braid (10 Gauge)
- Measures Approx. 3/8″ (10 mm) Thick
- Strong and Flexible
- Ancient Celtic Necklace
- Triskelion Terminals
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Beautifully unique ring
- Features trinity knots
- Emerald green cubic zirconia gemstone
- Made from Polished stainless-steel
- Looks great and will continue to look great for a lifetime