Triquetra Enamel Pin Brooch
Small triquetra pin decorated with red and black enamel. There is a bar pin on the back of the design for fastening the brooch to your clothing.
- Bar Pin and Closure on Back
- Trinity Knot Design
- Red and Black Enamel
- Shiny Chromed Metal
The triquetra is a three leafed design also called a trinity knot. Many Celtic people wear or display objects with a triquetra motif in order to connect with, honor, and share their heritage. Celtic Christians also use the triquetra to symbolize the Trinity. Some people call this symbol by other names, such as “trinity knot” or “trefoil knot”. Trefoil means three-leafed. Many of our products have this motif, and we use the symbol on our logo in order to easily identify us as a Celtic company.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Beer is Proof T-Shirt, pre-shrunk and made from high quality 100% cotton for a great feel and fit
If you love beer, like we love beer, this T-Shirt is for you. They also make the perfect gift for that beer lover in your life
Made in the USA for quality assurance and comes in M, L, 2XL, and 3XL (Add $2.00 for 2XL, 3XL)
Three color printing for a classic and subtly distinctive look
- The raven is known for its strength and wisdom—add these qualities to your everyday look
- 100% cotton, screen-printed, and always pre-shrunk, so you know this shirt won’t shrink in the wash
- Choose from sizes small to 3XL to find the perfect fit.
- Made in the USA and crafted with striking colors, making it a great gift
- Discontinued — On sale while supplies last!