Triquetra Enamel Pin Brooch
Small triquetra pin decorated with red and black enamel. There is a bar pin on the back of the design for fastening the brooch to your clothing.
- Bar Pin and Closure on Back
- Trinity Knot Design
- Red and Black Enamel
- Shiny Chromed Metal
The triquetra is a three leafed design also called a trinity knot. Many Celtic people wear or display objects with a triquetra motif in order to connect with, honor, and share their heritage. Celtic Christians also use the triquetra to symbolize the Trinity. Some people call this symbol by other names, such as “trinity knot” or “trefoil knot”. Trefoil means three-leafed. Many of our products have this motif, and we use the symbol on our logo in order to easily identify us as a Celtic company.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches