- You cannot add "Quality 3 inch Dirk Frog" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Boar Torc Neck Weight
The boar represented courage and fearlessness, and was a symbol used by both Celtic and Saxon warriors. It is frequently found adorning shields and armor, especially in the form of crests on helmets.
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- Available in Bronze or Silver
- Strong and Flexible
- Ancient Celtic Necklace
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap