Engraved Coat of Arms Tankard (Beer Mug)
You can enjoy a full pint of your favorite beverage from our new engraved Coat of Arms Tankard. Attractively made of polished stainless-steel, with a durable, solid stainless-steel handle. Permanently engraved onto the mug for a lifetime of use. 5″ tall Mug.
Technically dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing.
- Scratches on Metal and Discoloration on Crest.
- Laser Etched
- Custom Engraving
- Holds a Pint
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Celtic swirl design shows the Celtic knot and interlacing patterns that have been part of our heritage for centuries
- Made with solid cast brass and given an antiqued chrome-plated finish
- Measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belt buckles (2.25 inches wide)
- Sturdy and well-made, but light enough to wear all day long (even if you’re dancing!)
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.