O’Donnell – Irish Family Crest Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: BROOCH-CL-2597
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance Accessories, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Coat of Arms Stuff, LIST N-O
- Tags: Coat of Arms, Irish, Pewter
Sword on crest is broken
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
Only 1 left in stock
Irish Family Crest Cap Badge/Brooch
Wherever you decide to display your Irish heritage, do it with style with our Irish family crest cap badges/brooches. Wear it as a cap badge, a brooch, fastened to your bag—you have endless possibilities!
Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter that has an antiqued finish. Choose from 50+ Irish surnames (and don’t worry about minor spelling differences). This piece is 2 inches wide, and there is a matching kilt pin available. It shows your family crest wrapped in the arms of the heart symbol of the Claddagh (the traditional Irish ring whose three-piece symbol represents friendship, love, and loyalty).
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality