Irish Coat of Arms Key Chain – Clearance – Weathered
- SKU: AICKC-CL-1827
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Clearance Coat of Arms Stuff
- Tags: Coat of Arms, Irish, Pewter
These have probably been brought to tons of festivals for years and are now sun-bleached/weathered.
Irish Coat of Arms Key Chain – These have probably been brought to tons of festivals for years and are now sun-bleached/weathered.
- Solid, Lead-Free Pewter
- Approx. 1 1/4″ X 1 1/2″
Symbolism in Irish Coat of Arms
The indented line partitioning the Power coat of arms in half represents fire. This line is called eangach in Irish. The Cullen, Byrne, Casey, Regan, and Foley coat of arms contain a chevron that represents the beams of a gable. This ordinary signifies protection. The Irish call the chevron by rachtán.
|Irish Coat of Arms||
Cullen, Fitzpatrick, Flanagan, Kennedy, Lynch, Nolan, Sweeney
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap