Irish Coat of Arms Key Chain – Clearance – Weathered
- SKU: AICKC-CL-1827
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Clearance Coat of Arms Stuff
- Tags: Coat of Arms, Irish, Pewter
These have probably been brought to tons of festivals for years and are now sun-bleached/weathered.
Irish Coat of Arms Key Chain – These have probably been brought to tons of festivals for years and are now sun-bleached/weathered.
- Solid, Lead-Free Pewter
- Approx. 1 1/4″ X 1 1/2″
Symbolism in Irish Coat of Arms
The indented line partitioning the Power coat of arms in half represents fire. This line is called eangach in Irish. The Cullen, Byrne, Casey, Regan, and Foley coat of arms contain a chevron that represents the beams of a gable. This ordinary signifies protection. The Irish call the chevron by rachtán.
|Irish Coat of Arms||
Cullen, Fitzpatrick, Flanagan, Kennedy, Lynch, Nolan, Sweeney
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan