Clan Crest Wine Glasses
For all our wine connoisseurs out there, we carry these wine glasses engraved with the MacNeil clan crest.
- Laser Etched
- MacNeil Clan Crest
Contrary to popular belief, not all who bear the name of a clan is blood-related to the original chief of the clan. Clansmen did not have to be related to be part of a clan, and many were simply followers or tenants. When they adopted the use of surnames in the 16th and 17th centuries, many clansmen took on the chief’s surname in order to show loyalty or to gain benefits.
In the past, everyone who lived on the chief’s territory, or anyone that pledged allegiance to the chief made up a clan. Eventually, many clansmen adopted the clan chief’s surname. Chiefs had the right to add or remove people from the clan, even blood relatives. Nowadays, anyone with the chief’s surname is considered a member of the clan. In addition, those who offer allegiance to the chief may become a member, unless the chief rejects them.
|Choose Your Clan Crest||
MacNeil(l) (Vincere Vel Mori)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Brighten your home with vibrant colors
- Hang it on your wall, spread it on your bed, or even use it as a floor covering for special occasions
- Measures 88″ X 104″
- Hand-dyed, medium weight, 100% cotton
- Color-fast and washable
- Knee-high boots made from premium, high-quality leather, soft but sturdy leather uppers, and comfortable insoles
- 18 inches tall and available in men’s sizes 5-15 for a perfect fit for everyone
- The lace-up, split-side design allows for easy on and off; great for larger calves
- Constructed for style, durability, and all-day comfort; perfect for Renaissance Fairs and Celtic festivals