Matheson Pewter Clan Crest Kilt Pin
- SKU: PIN-IS-2678
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Badges and Pins, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Clan Crest Stuff, Great Gifts Under $100, Holiday Gift Guide, LIST M
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
- Available in 200+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
Only 1 left in stock
Keeping the apron of your kilt in place has never looked so good! Now you can show off your heritage with these clan crest pins, available in over 200 clans. These pins are designed to be just heavy enough to hold down your kilt apron without pulling.
Wear your pin with pride for your Scottish identity, and show everyone your roots, knowing that it’s made right in Scotland! These clan crest pins are the perfect addition to any Celt’s wardrobe, kilt or not. Whether you choose to wear this pin on your kilt, attached to your shirt, on a purse, backpack, or any other item, you can be sure that this pin will remain in place and not bend.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The raven is known for its strength and wisdom—add these qualities to your everyday look
- 100% cotton, screen-printed, and always pre-shrunk, so you know this shirt won’t shrink in the wash
- Choose from sizes small to 3XL to find the perfect fit.
- Made in the USA and crafted with striking colors, making it a great gift
- Discontinued — On sale while supplies last!
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use