MacLachlan Clan Crest Plaid Brooch
This MacLachlan Crest Plaid Brooch is ideal for fastening any sash or plaid. This brooch is cast In Glasgow from the finest quality pewter and finished with a unique Celtic Knot design in the finest detail.
- Cast in Glasgow from the finest quality pewter
- Measures approximately 2 7/8″ diameter
- Sturdy and high-quality pin back
- Made in Scotland
Scottish clans originated in the Highlands. Each one originally identifies with a specific area of Scotland and an individual Clan Chief. These clan crest cap badges or brooches are a perfect way to show your Scottish roots. A Scottish clan is a kinship group among the Scottish people. Clans give a sense of shared identity and descent to members, and in modern times have an official structure recognized by the Court of the Lord Lyon, which regulates Scottish heraldry and coats of arms.
NOTE — This plaid brooch is bit light for use to fasten a greatkilt. You can certainly use it as a decorative accessory with your greatkilt, but you’ll want to secure your kilt by some other method.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.
- This cast pewter, rampant lion brooch is the perfect accessory to showcase your Scottish heritage while striking fear into the heart of your enemies
- Made from authentic cast pewter by Don McKee, celebrated Celtic craftsman, for added Scottish authenticity and uniqueness
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches by 3.5 inches, subtle enough to make an impression without being overwhelming, but solid enough to hold together a great or ancient kilt
- The rampant lion is a Scottish symbol of strength, valor, and battle victory with its claws raised, ready to strike—it was incorporated into Great Seal of Scotland, which was impressed on all official documents
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality