MacKinnon Clan Crest Thistle Pewter Plaid Brooch
- SKU: PLAID-IS-2573
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Badges and Pins, Clearance Accessories, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Clan Crest Stuff, LIST M
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter, Thistle
- Custom-order your Clan Crest Plaid Brooch for an enduring heirloom that your family will treasure for generations to come
- Made from the finest quality pewter and featuring an intricate Thistle design, the brooch is expertly hand-crafted in Scotland
- Choose from over 200 clan crests and some non-clan crests like St. Andrews Cross or Rampant Lion
- 2.5 inch diameter, its sturdy, high-quality pin back affixes to your Sash or Fly Plaid
Only 1 left in stock
Clan Crest Thistle Pewter Plaid Brooch
Your custom-order Clan Crest Plaid Brooch is a breathtaking adornment to any plaid. The finest-quality pewter, intricacy, and authentic Glaswegian artisanship. The brooch measures 2.5 inch diameter. It features a durable pin-back that fits steadfastly on a Sash or Fly Plaid. Are you worried about finding the right crest for your clan? We offer this brooch in over 200 clan crests for a tribute worthy of your family and its legacy. Your heritage matters, so display your family pride with dazzling quality.
Alongside tartan, the thistle is perhaps the most identifiable symbol of all things Scottish. The thistle was adopted as the Emblem of Scotland during the rein of Alexander III (1249 – 1286). Legend has it that an Army of King Haakon of Norway, intent on conquering the Scots, landed at the Coast of Largs at night to surprise the sleeping Scottish Clansmen. In order to move more stealthily under the cover of darkness, the Norsemen removed their footwear. But something else was hiding under the cover of darkness. One of Haakon’s men unfortunately stood on one of these spiny little defenders and shrieked out in pain, alerting the Clansmen of the advancing Norsemen. Needless to say, the Scots won the day.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
- The raven is known for its strength and wisdom—add these qualities to your everyday look
- 100% cotton, screen-printed, and always pre-shrunk, so you know this shirt won’t shrink in the wash
- Choose from sizes small to 3XL to find the perfect fit.
- Made in the USA and crafted with striking colors, making it a great gift
- Discontinued — On sale while supplies last!
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan