Hunter Clan Crest Plaid Brooch – Gold Finish – Green Stones-sold EBAY 7/21
- SKU: ACCPB-IS-2206
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Badges and Pins, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Clan Crest Stuff, LIST H
- Tags: Gold, Pewter
Hunter Clan Crest Plaid Brooch
This Clan Crest Plaid Brooch is perfect for fastening any sash or plaid. Cast in Glasgow from the finest quality pewter. Each is finished with a unique Celtic Knot design in the finest detail. Available in six different colors, the four beautiful gems will compliment any tartan. Cast in separate pieces, each brooch is assembled by hand, just for you, made-to-order by experienced crafts persons in Scotland. Heavy-weight, high-quality pin that looks lovely on any tartan.
- Cast in Glasgow from the finest quality pewter
- Choose red, green, yellow, blue, or purple gems
- More than 200 clans to choose from
- Measures approximately 2 7/8″ diameter
- Sturdy and high-quality pin back
- Made in Scotland
Scottish clans originated in the Highlands. Each one originally identifies with a specific area of Scotland and an individual Clan Chief. These clan crest cap badges or brooches are a perfect way to show your Scottish roots. A Scottish clan is a kinship group among the Scottish people. Clans give a sense of shared identity and descent to members, and in modern times have an official structure recognized by the Court of the Lord Lyon, which regulates Scottish heraldry and coats of arms.
NOTE — This plaid brooch is bit light for use to fasten a greatkilt. You can certainly use it as a decorative accessory with your greatkilt, but you’ll want to secure your kilt by some other method.
|Choose Your Clan Crest||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality embossed brooch—fasten it to scarves and shawls with locking pin and safety catch
- Made from world-famous Cornish Pewter and features a Celtic wheel and Celtic knot design to display your Celtic heritage proudly
- Choose between three semi-precious stones for the center: amber, amethyst, and lapis
- Comes in a beautiful satin and velvet-lined gift box—no wrapping needed for giving it to someone special!
- Knee-high boots made from premium, high-quality leather, soft but sturdy leather uppers, and comfortable insoles
- 18 inches tall and available in men’s sizes 5-15 for a perfect fit for everyone
- The lace-up, split-side design allows for easy on and off; great for larger calves
- Constructed for style, durability, and all-day comfort; perfect for Renaissance Fairs and Celtic festivals
Some of our Favorites-
Carol of Bells/Puer Natus in Bethlehem
Greensleeves(What Child is This
We Three Kings
Silent Night/The Apple Tree Wassail