Gunn Art Pewter Clan Crest Lapel Pin
- SKU: LAPEL-CL-2319
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Badges and Pins, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Clan Crest Stuff, LIST G, No Longer Available
- Tag: Pewter
Only 1 left in stock
Clan Crest Lapel Pin – Crest is detached from pin. Can be Glued on.
This Clan Crest Lapel Pin is a nice light weight option you can pin on anywhere! Makes a great scarf, sash, or hat pin when the traditional clan crest badge is just too heavy. 100+ clans to choose from. Measures 1.5″ long and 3/4″ wide.
- Made in Scotland
- Polished Pewter
- Pin Back
- Measures Approx. 1.5″ X 3/4″
Scottish clans originated in the Highlands. Each one originally identifies with a specific area of Scotland and an individual Clan Chief. These clan crest cap badges or brooches are a perfect way to show your Scottish roots. A Scottish clan is a kinship group among the Scottish people. Clans give a sense of shared identity and descent to members, and in modern times have an official structure recognized by the Court of the Lord Lyon, which regulates Scottish heraldry and coats of arms.
|Choose Your Clan Crest||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches