Gunn Art Pewter Clan Crest Lapel Pin
- SKU: LAPEL-CL-2319
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST G, Clearance Clan Crest Stuff, Badges and Pins, No Longer Available
- Tag: Pewter
Only 1 left in stock
Clan Crest Lapel Pin – Crest is detached from pin. Can be Glued on.
This Clan Crest Lapel Pin is a nice light weight option you can pin on anywhere! Makes a great scarf, sash, or hat pin when the traditional clan crest badge is just too heavy. 100+ clans to choose from. Measures 1.5″ long and 3/4″ wide.
- Made in Scotland
- Polished Pewter
- Pin Back
- Measures Approx. 1.5″ X 3/4″
Scottish clans originated in the Highlands. Each one originally identifies with a specific area of Scotland and an individual Clan Chief. These clan crest cap badges or brooches are a perfect way to show your Scottish roots. A Scottish clan is a kinship group among the Scottish people. Clans give a sense of shared identity and descent to members, and in modern times have an official structure recognized by the Court of the Lord Lyon, which regulates Scottish heraldry and coats of arms.
|Choose Your Clan Crest||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Beer is Proof T-Shirt, pre-shrunk and made from high quality 100% cotton for a great feel and fit
If you love beer, like we love beer, this T-Shirt is for you. They also make the perfect gift for that beer lover in your life
Made in the USA for quality assurance and comes in M, L, 2XL, and 3XL (Add $2.00 for 2XL, 3XL)
Three color printing for a classic and subtly distinctive look
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use